Poly Tetra Fluoro Ethylene (PTFE) Sleevings and Tubings are intended for applications involving High Frequencies, High Temperature or both. PTFE have excellent electrical properties, which does not change over a wide range of frequencies, temperatures and humidity. These sleevings and tubings are manufactured by Tape Wrapping Sintering (TWS) process that enables these high flexibility and excellent mechanical stability.
Few advantages of PTFE Insulation are as follows:
- Extremely stable at high temperatures and can be used continuously at –65°C to +250°C
- High Dielectric strength
- Virtually inert to almost known chemicals, UV radiation, oils, solvents and fluxes
- Excellent anti-stick properties prevents the build up of sediments, and fungus
- RoHS compliance
Dielectric Breakdown :
Lengthwise shrinkage after 2 Hours at 300°C : 1% Max.
Datasheets for standard sizes :
We offer customized sizes also on special requirement.
Applications of PTFE Sleevings and Tubings:
- Radars, Satellites and other defense electronics equipments
- Due to high temperature proximity widely used for heater interconnections
- Insulating cover for electrical joints, Motor winding leads and Transformer winding leads
- Protective cover over electrical leads in Air-conditioning sealed units
- RF Signal transmission, antennas
- For branching leads in harness/cable assembly
- In communications, control Instruments and professional electronics
- As protective cover over hoses
- Temperature sensors, Automobiles etc.